configure command line options
There are many available
configure command line options; see
./configure --help for a full list.
Conventions for the command line options and many commonly-used options (but not all of them!) are described in the sections listed below.
configureCLI option conventions
- 4.7.2. Installation options
- 4.7.3. Networking support / options
- 4.7.4. Run-time system support
- 4.7.5. CLI Options for required support libraries
- 4.7.6. MPI functionality
- 4.7.7. OpenSHMEM functionality
- 4.7.8. Miscellaneous functionality
- 4.7.9. Linker “rpath” and “runpath” functionality