14. Developer’s guide
This section is here for those who are building/exploring the internals of Open MPI in its source code form, most likely through a developer’s tree (i.e., a Git clone).
If you are writing MPI applications that simply use Open MPI, you probably don’t need to read this section.
- 14.1. Prerequisites
- 14.2. GitHub, Git, and related topics
- 14.3. Compiler Pickyness by Default
- 14.4. Running
- 14.5. Building Open MPI
- 14.6. Open MPI terminology
- 14.7. Source code
- 14.8. Internal frameworks
- 14.9. Manually installing the GNU Autootools
- 14.10. Installing and running Sphinx (building the Open MPI docs)
- 14.11. ReStructured Text for those who know Markdown