12. Developer’s guide
This section is here for those who are building/exploring the internals of Open MPI in its source code form, most likely through a developer’s tree (i.e., a Git clone).
If you are writing MPI applications that simply use Open MPI, you probably don’t need to read this section.
- 12.1. Prerequisites
- 12.2. Obtaining a Git clone
- 12.3. Compiler Pickyness by Default
- 12.4. Running
- 12.5. Building Open MPI
- 12.6. Open MPI terminology
- 12.7. Source code tree layout
- 12.8. Internal frameworks
- 12.9. Manually installing the GNU Autootools
- 12.10. Installing Sphinx
- 12.11. ReStructured Text for those who know Markdown